Moving Interstate from Melbourne has many challenges due to the distance that both you and your goods need to cover. You need an experienced Interstate Removalist to not only competently load your beloved possessions, but also work with you to meet your delivery needs - not the other way around!
When Moving Interstate many issues need to be considered, for example;
- It is our responsibility to deliver your consignment in line with statutory Fatigue Management laws - we want our Removalist to arrive in good shape, just like your goods, so we will provide realistic timeframes to ensure this happens!
- You need time to safely travel too! We'll talk to ensure that you can meet your consignment (particularly if you're driving) without unrealistic travelling demands from us.
- You may need a "delayed delivery" due to sale time or access to your new residence - just ask!
- While Moving Home you might like to simply just take your time and enjoy an en-route holiday - Storage of your furniture may be needed or just a short planned delivery delay.
- You may need part of your consignment delivered and part held in storage - we have the answer for this too!
- What about the Cars and the Pets? No problem, we have professional carriers who will alleviate this concern for you.
- Did you know some states have Quarantine Laws restricting some items from entry - Western Australia and Tasmania will require you to sign a Quarantine Declaration! Refer to Quarantine laws in the state you're moving to via our link State Quarantine Laws
- If purchasing a property - check how the settlement process works in that state and how long after settlement occurs, remember to have "back-up" accommodation plan just in case settlement doesn't go as planned!
In any case Moving Interstate can be a challenge, so contact any of our friendly staff and we will discuss your Interstate Moving needs. We'll put forward some proposals for your consideration that will meet those needs and make the process as simple as possible. Try us, we've been doing this for over 70 years!
Call us now on 1800 678 381