Our Industry Association (AFRA) is keeping members abreast of current government restrictions and how it affects the Furniture Transport Industry which is considered an essential service. E W Hogan is operating with normal operations with the following procedures now in place;
- Please avoid visiting our office if possible, we will assist via telephone or email where possible.
- If you need to visit our office, please contact us prior to arrange appointment. Only persons having direct removal related business will be given access to office area, social distancing guidelines apply and you will need to provide your name and contact details for our visitor records
- If you have a current booking for your removal, you will now be required to confirm that;
* you do not have the COVID-19 disease or
* are showing symptoms, or
* that you have not had contact in last 14 days with someone who has the disease or has returned from overseas. Other information may also be required.
- The Premier has also announced restrictions on some high risk Postcodes - if you fall within these areas we will be happy to discuss your needs with possible solutions, minimise risk and protect our Staff
- Our Staff are now required to provide Daily Declarations in line with preceding - we also check our staff for increased temperature symptoms each day prior to work commencement. Any staff who are feeling unwell or are displaying any illness or symptoms associated with the COVID 19 virus are directed to advise us but not report for work.
- On Removal Day; Our staff will ask that you practice Social Distancing while you initially show them around your home and then through-out the removal process.
- Our staff will introduce themselves, forgive us for not shaking hands!
- We would ask that you make an outside tap available for hand washing directly before departure from your residence. Staff will be carrying their own individual kits for washing disinfecting as per advice.
- Finally, in the event that the COVID 19 pandemic is expected to directly affect a booking you may have with us, we will contact you immediately we become aware of same to discuss options.
Should you have any further concerns or questions about our services and or operations, please email The Manager at following email address; email@example.com or Contact our office on 03 9580 7366 and we will address concerns in line with government guidelines.
We thank you for your support and with anticipation of your understanding and co-operation through this community challenge we all face. We've been here since 1945 and we'll do our best to be here for another 75 years!
CALL US ON (03) 9580 7366 or Enter your Call-Back details and we'll call you!